Please limit 1 case per customer.
Sauvignon Blanc 100%
• Origin: Casablanca - Chile
• Date: First half of april
• Yield: 12 tons / hectare
• Harvest method: Hand picked
• Destemming: 100 %
• Fermentation period: 15 days
• Fermented in: Stainless steel tanks
• Aging: No
Pale greenish yellow with silver hints.
On the nose, its citric profile stands out,
with aromas of lime and grapefruit and
notes of passion fruit. Of medium
persistence and body, it is fresh and
juicy, with soft herbal and mineral notes.
Ideal to accompany fish and seafood.
Recommended temperature to serve
• Alcohol: 13.1% by volume
• pH: 3.41
• Total acidity: 5.8 g/L (Tartaric acid)
• Residual sugar: 1.8 g/L
top of page
$149.94 Regular Price
bottom of page